post Oct 7 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

Rare blood types & factors.. RH- negative

are you rh- neagtive blood type? Example, I am o- blood type. I researched this after i found that i had a extra vertebrae. Only 7% of the people in the world have the rh- factor. If you are a woman with rh-, you should really read this.

Plus there are some shocking characteristics of the people with this genetic code. Nearly 85% of all human beings have RH positive blood. Their red blood cells contain a substance called the RHesus blood factor. This means the positive blood contains a protein that can be traced to the Rhesus monkey. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O'> is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, rh negative factor that makes the blood 'pure'. Pure enough to be the universal blood of the world.

Everyone on the face of the earth can receive rh negative type 'O' blood, but these very same 'O' negative people cannot receive blood from any other type except their own type. An RH negative pregnant mother's body will reject her positive blooded baby in the womb. Her body fights the RHesus factor as a foreign element. A positive mother's body does not fight the negative baby she is carrying however.

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

http://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html

The author of the site believes that rh- is a angelic trait, passed to us by The Watchers.

==============

I have type O negative blood which means I have rh- and I do certainly possess severla of those traits. This is a great thing, however, from what I read, as noted above with the angelic traits.

Some more info: http://www.theuniversalseduction.com/artic...e-human-species

nteresting facts:

A RH negative pregnant mother's body will reject her positive blooded baby in the womb. Her body fights the RHesus factor as a foreign element. Alternatively, and most interestingly, a positive mother's body does not reject the negative baby she is carrying.

There are certain similarities that occur to those having RH negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

* Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing.
* True red or reddish hair
* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure
* Keen sight or hearing
* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences
* Extra rib or vertebrae
* Love of space and science
* A sense of not belonging to the human race
* Empathetic illnesses
* Compassion for fate of mankind
* A sense of a 'mission' in life
* Unexplained body scars
* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances

Most do not know that as RHO-Neg individuals, they are tracked throughout their whole lives by world-wide governmental agencies interested in understanding the genesis of this group, and for other more complex societal purposes. (follow this line of thought in the new material to be posted as a continuation of Journey to the Absolute Elsewhere)

DO NOT EVER TAKE A BLOOD TRANSFUSION

The main reason for this has to do with cellular/genetic/galactic memory of blood. This is coded into the entire structure of the blood. All the emotions that the donor has felt during his entire lifetime are part of the blood. This cannot be filtered out. For example if you get a heart of a man who died in a car accident, all the cells of that organ have the memory of the accident and every emotion that was felt while dying. These emotions confuse your own coding and then mass internal confusion happens at the cellular level and the order turns into chaos. No shrink at $100 per hour is gonna fix that, ever.

When you measure the heart harmonics of people with “O” RH-neg blood, they are usually lower if they are smokers and heavy red meat eaters. The ones who eat fish and vegetables are in the normal range. This is a very new science and there are but a handful of people who are involved in this research.

Here is something for all of you to think about:

There is a race of people in a remote region of China that are only 3 - 4 feet tall and speak a language spoken only within that remote area. When they try to move from this region to lower geological elevations, THEY DIE. Their skin colour is ashy white. Their eyes are very small almost like slits.

That there was a group of “pure” humans, not directly related to the evolutionary processes on Earth, is a distinct possibility. This reasoning would suggest that the original humans on our planet where not directly related to the apes, but at some point were “MADE” or “genetically engineered” to give such impression.

Perhaps it was never intended that the Rh-positives become the dominant species. That through some as yet undetermined epoch, the genetically impure group gradually became the controlling species, except for several remote enclaves, initiated a wide-ranging genocidal pogrom, effectively wiping out those who gave birth to them.

All of which begs the questions: What reasons were the sub-species created, what was the process of conquest, what was the duration, and does it continue?

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Soulthriller
post Feb 4 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #2

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

Rh negative and psychic ability

Individuals with rh negative are believed to possess greater psychic abilities. The supernatural ability is given to rh-negative individuals as a condition of their blood factor. Rh negative individuals are more attuned to psychic awareness because it is believed that they posses a genetic factor apart from this world that they were descended from a crossbreed of human and a kind of cosmic astronaut.

In its barest sense, an alien life force, the result is a human with extra sensory power that lends itself to psychic ability. Rh-positive individuals are not as psychic because they are descended from rhesus monkeys that have only the positive factor and no link to the cosmic influence.

Genetics cannot explain rh-negative factor, as genes are hereditary, although some theories state that the Rh factor was a mutation and was then passed on. This theory has no precedent in fact. Yet, there is no definitive proof of where the negative Rh factor originated.

Interest has been shown on studies of Basque people, they are a group of people that have the highest percentage of rh factors. They have a unique language and culture that is not common with similar cultures of Europe and Spain. Their percentage of rh-negative factor is highest even in their recessive gene. They are believed to be descended directly from an outside source and that is the reason their culture; language and blood are distinct from other human beings. The alien force colonized with the Basque people, interbred and left the planet.

It is a genetic fact that the rh-positive factor exists in the rhesus monkey. The theory states that man is evolved from primates. There is no presence of the rh-negative factor in primates.

The genetic argument is further proven by the Rh factor incompatibility. Mothers who are rh negative must have a blood transfusion if their unborn child has an rh-positive factor. The antibodies of the mother will reject the unborn child. This phenomenon appears in donkeys and horses when they are crossbred. Since donkeys and horses do not breed in the natural environment they are not supposed to produce offspring.

The question becomes, because of this are rh-negative factor are individuals more psychic because of this outer world link?

Blood type is a scientific certainty. It is tested and proven without fail. Logic would dictate that if aliens held ability outside the realm of physical knowledge, it exits and could be tested, but psychic ability is not a hard and fast proof. Degrees of psychic ability range between individuals. To prove that psychic ability has precedence in one blood factor has limitations in proving psychic ability in any individual. The sense cannot be measured with scientific certainty.

http://www.divineanswers.com/rh-negative-psychic-ability/

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ascended   Rare blood types & factors.. RH- negative   Oct 7 2007, 07:30 AM
- - Dreaming   im B negative, wich is a common blood type. but my...   Oct 8 2007, 10:13 PM
|- - RhNegativeRegistry   QUOTE (Dreaming @ Oct 8 2007, 10:13 PM) i...   Jun 13 2010, 03:04 AM
- - kikkles   what an interesting read i have no idea what blood...   Oct 8 2007, 11:12 PM
- - harmonix   As much as you like blood that's pretty odd. ...   Oct 9 2007, 12:03 PM
- - kikkles   RE: Rare blood types & factors.. RH- negative   Oct 9 2007, 11:03 PM
- - essentiallyaware   I am type O- as well. I tried voting but it would...   Nov 8 2007, 08:51 PM
|- - Ascended   QUOTE (essentiallyaware @ Nov 9 2007, 01...   Nov 8 2007, 08:56 PM
- - Ascended   There are so many things about us, that if we put ...   Nov 23 2007, 08:22 PM
|- - Dreaming   QUOTE (Ascended @ Nov 23 2007, 08:22 PM) ...   Nov 24 2007, 01:14 AM
- - Ascended   Now we can summarize our six genetic races: 1. A...   Dec 2 2007, 01:41 PM
- - Dreaming   B - 1 person in 67 or 1.7% Hell yeah im the se...   Dec 3 2007, 02:12 AM
- - Ascended   Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors: O Rh...   Dec 24 2007, 10:13 AM
- - Dreaming   lower body temperature = me   Dec 29 2007, 07:04 PM
- - Ascended   No one has tried to explain where the Rh negative ...   Mar 12 2008, 03:25 PM
|- - RhNegativeRegistry   QUOTE (Ascended @ Mar 12 2008, 03:25 PM) ...   Jun 13 2010, 03:06 AM
|- - Soulthriller   QUOTE (RhNegativeRegistry @ Jun 13 2010, 03...   Oct 6 2010, 02:03 PM
- - Dreaming   thx that explains alot, If 60% of french people we...   Mar 14 2008, 02:13 PM
- - Ascended   Here is a news article that came out today that co...   Mar 19 2008, 09:08 AM
- - Ascended   Cellular Memory in Organ Transplants: http://www.m...   Sep 13 2008, 02:21 PM
- - Soulthriller   I have learned of another interesting discovery th...   Dec 26 2008, 02:01 PM
- - Dreaming   awesome, feels proud to be a rh - xD I see we got...   Jan 1 2009, 07:44 PM
- - Soulthriller   Yes, I observed that as well. This brings to the h...   Jan 1 2009, 09:49 PM
- - Soulthriller   Another interesting bit of information that I foun...   Jan 2 2009, 02:46 PM
- - Soulthriller   Rh negative and psychic ability Individuals with ...   Feb 4 2009, 12:02 PM
- - Soulthriller   This RH Negative Factor is generally brushed under...   May 21 2010, 04:46 PM
- - Gnostic1   AB Rh-negative: 1 percent....... thats me. And Y...   May 22 2010, 05:46 AM
- - Soulthriller   I've compiled all the information in this topi...   Jan 30 2011, 03:59 PM
- - kikkles   Finally found out my type im A+ cant believe I hav...   Jul 30 2011, 07:04 PM
- - Soulthriller   Well now that's an interesting bit of info now...   Aug 1 2011, 06:01 PM
- - kikkles   Yes it makes it very interesting.....dum dum dummm...   Aug 2 2011, 03:34 AM
- - harmony music   I really do come across the weirdest conversations...   Sep 3 2011, 11:06 AM
- - kikkles   of course it as a funny thing there are so many fu...   Sep 4 2011, 03:18 AM
- - harmony music   not worried in lose sleep over it sort of way, jus...   Sep 4 2011, 06:37 AM
- - kikkles   exactly each to their own, information right or wr...   Sep 5 2011, 02:10 AM
- - Soulthriller   Krystle is right, we certainly don't want to c...   Sep 7 2011, 11:05 AM
|- - harmony music   QUOTE (Soulthriller @ Sep 7 2011, 11:05 A...   Sep 12 2011, 04:54 AM
- - kikkles   well said   Sep 9 2011, 03:03 AM
- - Soulthriller   I don't believe only RH- people have those abi...   Sep 12 2011, 08:14 PM
- - harmony music   The Rhesuis gene can be present in Rh- people its ...   Sep 13 2011, 04:53 AM
- - Soulthriller   QUOTE (harmony music @ Sep 13 2011, 04:53...   Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM

« Next Oldest · Health and Wellness · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:15 PM