I am
Bob
post Feb 5 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Embryo

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,652

Hi I am Bob Dunsmore,

When I came across this website, I was very thrilled to find a group of like minded individuals. I am glad that others are working towards greater awareness of our potential to manifest a new reality and shift consciousness. Many of the topics and discussions on this site reflect what is on my mind and what I hold close to my heart. I myself have been wanting to contribute to the national discussion on social transformation. For this reason I wrote a book titled I Am: A Journey Through Times and Spaces, which is an autobiographical work about the experiences and lessons I have learned throughout my travels and doing community development and renewable energy development in developing countries. The book includes instructions on constructing solar reliant homesteads and greenhouses. I have also included The Great Mandate, which is a reflection of our urgent need for a new type of government. Before I die I wanted to pass down this knowledge to the next generation in hopes of reaching our dream of social reform even faster. I hope I can learn even more from this site and I also hope you all consider reading my book which is available on amazon and Barnes & Noble. Please email me at dunsmorebobjulie@yahoo.com or visit my website http://sol-utions.info/ if you are interested in learning more. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soulthriller
post Feb 6 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

Hi Bob and welcome to the Peace and Loveism forums welcomeani[1].gif

I'm happy to hear we resonate with what you are doing because we are in a significant time of transition and humanity can use as many luminaries as possible these days in order to ensure we collectively see a brighter future. I'll take a look at your book and site as well when I get the chance.

Sending gratitude

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Introduce Yourself · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 02:18 PM