Dropped by to say High!
serloco
post Mar 15 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #1

i am

Group: Members
Member No.: 803
Life Goal: to be

Hey everyone, i missed you all.. i slipped away for quite some time, into many dreams.. dreamed existence into a dream of many forms, and i lost this forum.. i managed to re-establish my intent of other people in existence and the continuity of past lives and dreams, and thus i am back.. whew... (i know).. well i am very glad to be here and will undoubtedly maintain communication.. to make a hint of what i wilol share: ttransfiguration into animal, alien and even past mythological creatures such as the dragon!!!! wow, it was way too hot to maintaion that form for too long, but hey i will post the steps or realisations to perform these feats for those interested.. well maybe on a selective channel.. i think there should be a special forum for experienced memebers?? welll I'm alive and i died so many times in the last 2 months, i learned well the ghost form, though i am still mastering it. i even went to the hospital and was completely dead, no heart rate at all, i had to learn to stop and restart my heart rate. its actually conjured in last months science magazine, alone with my article of the genes of identity.. (the pulse-less herat) well well.. and rilled up, and out of organization as usual.. i suppose i should perform an organizational mind rote.. i turned into a wizard and an angel tooo.. hehehehe i hope i aint to crazy for the forum, but as i recall this forum is ascended dreamers and can very well handle the shifting aspects of serloco... lol

thanks and much love to all here, hugsa and all that jazz, looking forward to some communhication.. on a semi-normal level..

~Derek
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soulthriller
post Mar 15 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #2

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

It's great to hear from you serloco! You are always welcome here. In fact, you are the most awe-inspiring conscious essence that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and so thank you for your streams of thought-forms that are seldom paralleled within the noosphere, at least within my domain of awareness.

I'd like to let you know that I, along with a few elemental members here, are transforming what this website is in quite a grand way and there is a big transitional shift coming, with a new domain based outside the US on a wonderful island nation we bought yesterday in which we can establish an area for such souls who have experienced the wider horizon of reality, so to speak. I'd like to also show you some select excerpts from my book The Creation of a Consciousness Shift which has just been released which I think you will find (particularly the second half of the book) quite resonant with you. http://peaceandloveism.com/blog/book/

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.

+Quote Post
serloco
post Mar 17 2012, 11:16 AM
Post #3

i am

i am always interested in reading good books, and thank you for you for the compliment. i suppose you remember our past dreaming and i am glad you make mention, i too have some islands investments, and have been developing some prime reality. i am not looking to settle down at the moment as i have been delving into teleportal technologies. I opened a subspace worm hole in a dormatory (in dreaming), and have been working on particle overlay scenery. At that level the possiblities do seem to be endless. I am looking forward to communication again....

+Quote Post
rosewood
post Mar 20 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Dream Coach

Member No.: 9,795
Life Goal: Be the change that I want to see....

QUOTE (Soulthriller @ Mar 16 2012, 12:39 AM) *
It's great to hear from you serloco! You are always welcome here. In fact, you are the most awe-inspiring conscious essence that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and so thank you for your streams of thought-forms that are seldom paralleled within the noosphere, at least within my domain of awareness.

This makes me smile.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dreaming
post Apr 2 2012, 03:22 AM
Post #5

>Humanity Decide<

Group: Awareness
Member No.: 7
Life Goal: _TimeWave_Zer0_ We make our own luck

DEREK!!!

I'm so glad you are back, loves to youuu! Much has happened too since you last visited. We are in for quite a journey my friend ;)
<3 shall come back soon for semi-normal talk !! tongue.gif

--------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

+Quote Post
serloco
post Apr 24 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #6

i am

nice... ty Dreaming, i was hoping to catch up with you.. later indeed, so much has happened with me too.. i'll make sure to stop in here more often.. if you want to hear some of my experiences i posted some at rosewood's forum.. its dreamwhispers.smfnew.com not to steal anyone away, its a different type of forum and i know you love it here.. me too!! catch ya later..

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · The Lounge · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 02:29 AM