alien!!
serloco
post Mar 15 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #1

i am

Group: Members
Member No.: 803
Life Goal: to be

in me travails i have discovered many strange things, like just last night i opened a temporal portal through time and space and started sending information back in time, to my younger self.. then conjured a shadow on the wall capable of emitting light as fuel and even a particle matter beam.. strange i know, i'll go into more details later.. anyways, i wanted to share of my most recent alien experience.. i was waiting for the bus jus outsidea macs milk, i was a lil bored so i conjured a earth elemental in my living pants and saw the fabric turn into earth into gold strands then into diamons, thousands of them, even in rainbow patterns.. silver too, but anyways as i was waiting i remembered an older time, when i was being observed by aliens, or thought i was. i remembered the sky had chamelion ships hidding in orbit, and they were revieling themselves to me. i had totally disregarded this experience and must have subconsciously barried the memory.. anyways, upon recollection i observed again the disks in the sky just for a about 2 seconds, then i saw 2 cars drive by, the first one had an alien form, not an 'alien' form but a humonoid projection. as i watched him i observed him strech his body out elongating his body, as if he were a changling, which obviously i am aware of, but his resonance was of an otherworldly projection. i said to my self 'that man is an alien'. and sure enough the man behind him looked at me and with dead serious expression shook his head 'NO" as if to imply DON'T, its not like i created the alien or something.. well anyways, i have some more experiences to post regarding the greys, and their projective abilities, amazing beyond belief they are..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soulthriller
post Mar 15 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #2

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

QUOTE (serloco @ Mar 15 2012, 07:34 PM) *
i have some more experiences to post regarding the greys, and their projective abilities, amazing beyond belief they are..

Very interesting, thanks for sharing this.

As for belief, it is that very act of belief that blocks us from being aware of a reality with infinite possibility which is why such mind processes are dangerous yet they give us a sense of understanding so I would say that we shouldn't not have beliefs, but we should see them as fluid and dynamic rather than something being static and unchangeable. For some people, seeing/experiencing is believing and just as many will read such stories as the one you wrote and express disbelief, if they experienced it firsthand they would have a much different reaction. Dwelling in possibility will allow for such experiences to come into one's life.

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.

+Quote Post
rosewood
post Mar 17 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #3

Dream Coach

Member No.: 9,795
Life Goal: Be the change that I want to see....

Soulthriller: dwelling in possibility... Awesome phrase!

Serloco: Looking forward to hearing more!

--------------------

+Quote Post
serloco
post Mar 18 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #4

i am

thank you for the replies..

another experience i realised are of an otherworldly nature(s).. they call themselves 'yours'.. they seem to me to be a pure race of primal beings.. they seem to give and aid in dreaming awareness.. a primal collective awareness even on one level, like a collapse of the dreaming collective into the raw essence of time. they would refer themselves a the 'us' on that level, although that is a ibnclusive label , adapted to me own knowledge of them. one of the mixes i dreamt from that level is a transformative knowledge of the bpdy and awareness, capable of reaching any position imaginable, or even any position ever attained. its been quite a tripp, a big bang so to speak.. i learned on one level it's all in ones eyes, a channel in/out/through the eyes, or as happy gilmore likes to say 'its all in the hips baby'. one of the awareness' i learnt is that the projection of ones physical matter, or biomatter, is aligned in correspondance synchroniscity with the knowledge and awareness one is present in. on that level, i have changed my position of awareness into different forms of alien awareness. one has antenai, is yellowish and is somewhat insect like... another time i converted myself as a grey, in perception, although my head was slightly smaller.. the other day i was practising conversion of time and matter and i have been working on a dreaming rote in my role as arch mage, to convert my body into spiritual essence, like a ghost and into physical form with diamond armour, and succeeded to casting a diamond spread on my face.. i will, soon, convert this cast to a living syncronous form, that is hidden and yet activates upon forces, and pre-contact.. meanign that if an object comes into contact or close contact with the energies/intent to strike, i will cast diamond armour, or turn to spirit matter so the object passed through me.. another form i have created is the percveptual design of a biometalic, which is cast from a changling mass-to-knowledge-impulse, which has manifested the bio-skin of my body into a solid-fluid metal, so that it casts as solid metal (base metal to desire4d ibntended metalic properties, including charge and reaction capabities) and yet has fluuid motion within the form of my body.. this metalic biomass even contains the perceptual sensations of even any animal or imagined sensation.. its really quite an amazing form to attain.. again, they call themselves'yours'.. hehehe..

+Quote Post
rosewood
post Mar 19 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #5

Dream Coach

Member No.: 9,795
Life Goal: Be the change that I want to see....

Gosh, a person is going to have to read that one a few times to fully absorb all you put in that post!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soulthriller
post Mar 21 2012, 09:12 PM
Post #6

Satcitananda
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Life Goal: Transform Everything

QUOTE (rosewood @ Mar 19 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Gosh, a person is going to have to read that one a few times to fully absorb all you put in that post!

Definitely. I am reading it for a second time right now and I am still immersing myself within the multifaceted thought-forms he's attempted to translate into a worded syntax for us to understand which granted, is difficult to do given how limited words are in these situations but as I read I put myself in a position of awareness which would be aligned to his if I was experiencing it first-hand and it helps me better understand the nature of the experience he's describing yet I could imagine the direct experiencing of that experience.

--------------------
Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be experienced.

+Quote Post
serloco
post Aug 17 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #7

i am

QUOTE (Soulthriller @ Mar 22 2012, 02:12 AM) *
Definitely. I am reading it for a second time right now and I am still immersing myself within the multifaceted thought-forms he's attempted to translate into a worded syntax for us to understand which granted, is difficult to do given how limited words are in these situations but as I read I put myself in a position of awareness which would be aligned to his if I was experiencing it first-hand and it helps me better understand the nature of the experience he's describing yet I could imagine the direct experiencing of that experience.

I agree, I have also seen that words can be lacking in the translation of action into description. Yet there exists even a potential, connecting the reference to the actual occurance. I learnt that Shaman and Brujo's would align to a universal memory to experience and learn something just from the reference made. I myself have used this knowledge to learn the awareness of great masters in reality.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Social Transformation · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 03:56 AM